Are you a service minded person with good technical skills? Do you also have experience from Credit & Collection or complaint role? Then keep on reading
3M is now looking for their new CIR- specialist (Customer issue resolution specialist) and has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. They provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. If you are looking for a career in an open, creative, and passionate environment and would like to participate in creating something new - apply today!
The person hired for the position of Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) will focus on delivering high quality services in Dispute, Returns/Credits, and Credit & Collections Management and Resolution supporting 3M. You will work closely with one other colleague within the CIR-team and report to the CIR manager. The role will be based in Sweden and stationed at the office in Solna where just over 100 colleagues work.
About the role
Your main assignment is to manage customer complaints and to be responsible for the credit activities.
Your primary responsibilities for customer complaints include:
- Managing customer complaints using the specific IT tools (Salesforce - SAP), checking the timing and urging the resolution owner of the areas involved, ensuring feedback to the customer.
- Managing the material that returns to the third party by taking care of the relationship with the carrier and the definition of the return.
- Verifying the summary metrics related to the various commercial departments, analyzing the most critical areas that need improvement.
Your primary responsibilities for credit activities include:
- Daily customers collection activity based on overdue cases through SFDC.
- Order blocks release according to customer´s account analysis.
- Customer´s Account management aimed to clear all pending items (Invoices, Credit Notes, payments on account, internal accounting entries) prioritizing the aged situations.
- Customer disputes management and related supporting documentation recovery.
- GSC (Global Service Center) outbound/inbound requests management related to cash application through SFDC.
- Central Risk Management team outbound/inbound requests management related to credit risk and credit limit through SFDC.
- Customer Facing activity for all investigations needed: complaint management, payment detail request, partial payment reason.
Who do we think you are?
It´s important that you are service minded as a person and have good technical skills. You feel comfortable with dealing with complex issues and you have the ability to manage and understand different priorities. You are analytical as well as detail oriented. We also see that you are a social and curious team player that enjoy building relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
To succeed in the role as a CIR specialist we see that you have:
- Experience of SAP or Salesforce
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel advance, Word, Power-point)
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking
- Degree in Economics or equivalent
- A previous experience in the Credit & Collection role and/or complaint role is required.
Form of employment
This is a consulting assignment with start as soon as possible, continuing until 31st of December 2022.
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full-time and workhours 8-16:30
Are you the colleague 3M has been waiting for? If so, please don´t hesitate to send your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and there is a chance that the position will be filled before the last application date. Looking forward to hearing from you!
3M is a large global company with offices in several countries. They have a great breadth of their products and contribute to global development through environmental protection, corporate responsibility, economic progress, and social responsibility. With efficiency and automation, our customer company helps people and companies all over the world.
The Place is Sweden´s only Worklife Partner
For you who are looking for a new job, The Place is your safe haven. In this recruitment, our competent recruitment consultants handle the process, from interview to job offer. Then you will be employed by the customer company. We are proud of our fine collaborations with many interesting and exciting companies - and that means many career opportunities for you!
The Place is a recruitment and competence partner that has been around for over 30 years.
We distance ourselves from the traditional staffing industry where short-term solutions and people reduced to numbers have become the norm. In us, you get a Worklife Partner, whether you are a candidate, employee or customer.