Do you love to write inspiring & selling content? Are you curious about the tech industry and want to contribute with your expertise in communication? Yes – We have the right job for you!
We are happy to help our customer QBank to recruit a Content Creation Specialist. In this position you get the opportunity to work with a team of driven and positive colleagues at a company where their vision is to be a thought leader in Digital Asset Management. This a full-time employment.
QBank is a successful SaaS Company within Digital Asset Management (DAM). QBank is the market leader in the Nordics, with customers all over the globe.
QBank is in a phase where they need to increase their digital visibility and presence. They are looking for a superhero in content creation, that can help them to increase awareness and drive sales and company growth. You will work close to the company CMO and the Sales Team. Your focus will be on creating brand building and converting content in their digital channels. Your actions are driven by data, and testing and trying new ways to increase efficiency comes naturally to you.
What you´ll do
- Create engaging and converting content in paid and organic digital channels – social media, website, email
- Together with CMO plan and execute digital campaigns
- Create content for product releases and launches
- Event marketing and execution
- Create visuals, image and video
- University degree within the field of digital marketing or for example Hyper Island, Berghs or likewise
- 1-3 years of experience from working with digital marketing/content creation (preferably B2B and/or SaaS company)
- A skilled writer and content producer
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English and Swedish
- Some experience from executing successful Digital Marketing campaigns, preferably on a global scale
- Technical Experience:
- Social - LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Hubspot Marketing Automations or likewise is a plus
Who are you?
You are driven, engaged and have a positive attitude. You are analytical and data driven. You are also a team player and work well in cross-functional collaborations as well as on your own when needed. You take great pride in your work and strive to succeed. You can identify yourself with QBank´s values, that influence everything we do - innovation, engagement and passion, and responsibility. You have a growing interest in the tech industry.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? Great! Submit your application today – selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis as we hope to find QBanks new star as soon as possible.
QBank is a successful SaaS company within Digital Asset Management. Our main focus is on the Nordic market, but we also serve international customers around the globe. We are a team of 26 highly engaged and skilled people. We are working from a newly built office in central Stockholm with great communications, gym and daily breakfast but we are excited to move to a new office in September also in the central Stockholm.
QBank provides enterprise customers with central management and distribution of digital assets, often with integration to business-critical solutions such as PIM, ERP, MDM, E-commerce platforms, Social Media platforms etc.
The Place är Sveriges enda Worklife Partner
För dig som söker nytt jobb är The Place din trygga punkt. I just denna rekrytering sköter våra kompetenta rekryteringskonsulter processen, från intervju till anställningserbjudande. Sedan blir du anställd av kundföretaget. Vi är stolta över våra fina samarbeten med en stor mängd intressanta och spännande företag – och det innebär ju många karriärmöjligheter för dig!
The Place är en rekryterings- och kompetenspartner som funnits över 30 år.
Vi tar avstånd från den traditionella bemanningsbranschen där kortsiktiga lösningar och människor reducerade till siffror blivit norm. I oss får du en Worklife Partner, vare sig du är kandidat, medarbetare eller kund.