Would you describe yourself as a digital sales star? And do you want to become a part of a young forward-thinking company while working with driven, talented and ambitious colleagues?
Then we think you have found the right place.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are drawn to the world of PR and digital marketing, then take part in Mynewsdesk´s growth journey. Mynewsdesk are *always improving* (one of Mynewsdesk core values), hence we are now searching for new Sales Development Representatives for Denmark. This assignment is for six months full time (8-17) with good opportunities for extension or takeover.
About the role
At present, Mynewsdesk Sales Development team consists of 10 SDRs supporting their Sales Account Executive team building pipeline and collaborating closely with marketing to drive new business opportunities. As an SDR you can explore your potential and develop your communication skills, working side by side with their communication specialists.
The role of SDR is an important link between sales and marketing department, a spider in the web simply!
So, what will you do as an SDR?
• Manage, nurture and grow your pipeline by following up on both incoming leads from marketing campaigns as well as sales prospecting initiatives.
• Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the Danish market.
• Manage, track, and report your daily activities and results using Salesforce and other internal tools.
• Partner with Sales Executives to work the territory and Marketing colleagues to drive strategic campaigns on various accounts.
• Stay up to date with MnD´s products/services and pricing plans.
• Participate and actively engage in ongoing training to learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue driving role.
Who we think you are:
To succeed in the role as a SDR, we think you are highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop a significant number of opportunities from multiple sources: marketing leads, sales prospecting and social media research. You are probably also a star on sales and driven by the opportunity to grow with your team.
So, if you are:
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and curious mindset
- Passionate for digital sales and social interaction.
- Familiar with cold calling and prospecting
- Ambitious to meet and exceed targets.
- Flexible and willing to take ownership of your work and learn something new every day.
- Resourceful and coachable.
- Having great language skills (proficiency: Danish, English).
- A 100% team player, of course!
Does it feel like a perfect role for you? The position is filled regularly, so do not wait to submit your application!
Mynewsdesk offers communicators a modern digital PR service. Mynewsdesk creates the opportunity to give the right audience direct access to relevant press releases, blog posts, social media, high-resolution images and graphics, videos and more - at the right time. Mynewsdesk offers a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, determined to boost your performance, while investing in your professional development and well-being.
The Place is Sweden´s only Worklife Partner
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! As a coworker at The Place you´ll be offered a competence network, mentorship and safe conditions. The Place is your Worklife Partner, and we´re interested in following and developing your worklife over time.
Perks of being a coworker at The Place:
- An assigned job agent who, together with you, looks at development opportunities
- Committed and modern leadership
- Collective agreement with pension savings, parental pay, etc.
- Preventive care
- Special offers
- Network meetings
- Competence development
The Place is a recruitment and competence partner that has been around for over 30 years.
We distance ourselves from the traditional staffing industry where short-term solutions and people reduced to numbers have become the norm. In us, you get a Worklife Partner, whether you are a candidate, employee or customer.
Keyword: Danish, English, SDR, Sales Development Representative,