Digital Content Writer to Atlas Copco
Do you consider yourself a skilled writer and marketer, experienced in digital content? Join Atlas Copco's new marketing division and play an important part in their online communication.
At Atlas Copco - the global market leader within industrial technique, they are taking the next step towards in-housing by building their in-house team that will help drive the digital transformation of the Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems in Nacka.
About the role
In this position, you are responsible for designing, writing and proofing marketing content to ensure sustainable profitable growth, supporting in three main areas;
- building solid and value-based content for their new product pages.
- building solid content while driving concepts or launch activities according to the content strategy in place.
You are part of the Marketing team, driving the digital transformation in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. You will be reporting directly to the MVI Global Marketing and Communications Manager.
As their Digital Content Writer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Writing marketing copy, including brochures, press releases, white papers, case studies, presentations, infographics, newsletters, blog posts, and social media posts
- Leverage experience with keywords to optimize content for web searches
- Ensure accuracy of information (copy and content) in published materials, seeking support from technical personnel as needed
- Working collaboratively with the digital and product marketing groups to meet business objectives
- Use creative and out-of-the-box thinking to offer alternative design ideas and innovative approaches
Who do we think you are?
Atlas Copco is looking for an open-minded person with strong writing and communication skills, that is innovative and capable of thinking outside the box but with a business mindset. You need to be proactive, accountable, and results oriented. As an ideal candidate, you need to be very flexible, work well within a creative team and manage workload. You are confident in using tools to manage processes and to create accurate attention-grabbing marketing content. We also see that you have an interest in growing your experience and knowledge in this area and that you will make sure to stay up to date with industry developments, techniques, and tools.
Experience, Knowledge, Skill, and Requirements
- 5 years or more experience in writing, editing, and content creation experience with a robust portfolio of work
- Solid attention to detail and acute copy-editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, deadline-driven, adjust to shifting priorities, complete deliverables on time, marketing strategy and brand guideline
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with team members across the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, while having a great time doing it
- Fluent in both written and oral English
Form of Employment
This is a consultant employment contract with the duration of 12 months, with good probability to have it prolonged. You will be employed as a consultant by The Place.
Start: As soon as possible.
Location: Head office in Nacka, Stockholm. Hybrid work model is applied.
Application: Please include your CV and portfolio.
The Place – Where happy work happens
Does it sound like this job is for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! We are proud of our fine collaborations with many interesting and exciting companies - and that means many career opportunities for you! The Place is a recruitment and competence partner that has been around for over 30 years. We distance ourselves from the traditional staffing industry where short-term solutions and people reduced to numbers have become the norm. In us, you get a Worklife Partner, whether you are a candidate, employee or customer.