Join SSES´s creative team as Marketing Manager!
Do you have experience of managing a creative team and also have a great understanding of the latest trends within digital marketing?
Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship is looking for a Marketing Manager, a fast-paced marketer who is passionate about designing and executing projects that communicate the future of entrepreneurship to their students, member universities, Sweden, and the world.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, apply now!
You´ll be joining and managing a creative team of 3 people consisting of a Media Communicator, a Content Writer and a Part-time student ambassador. You will work closely with and report to the COO/Head of Operations on marketing strategy and budget. Working culture is relaxed and passionate where the main shared value is recognizing the impact of the work being done.
About the role
Your main assignment is to implement new marketing initiatives as well as optimizing current ones. You´ll make sure that the content is maintained at a high level and delivered on time. You´ll create and execute a marketing plan and oversee the budget in collaboration with the COO. Your role consists of both strategic and operative elements, with emphasis on execution. Most importantly you´ll have fun at work, delivering valuable information to students in an international and inspirational environment!
As Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and developing the SSES communications strategy, including social media, email marketing, print and other channels
- Producing and posting all content on social media and mail platforms
- Conceptualising and designing brand identities for individual SSES activities
- Designing and executing print projects (posters, pamphlets, etc)
- Curating and shaping the tone of voice and message for each comms channel
- Managing and optimising CMS digital marketing platforms (email databases, social, etc.)
- Owning and organising mailing lists
- Overseeing the growth and engagement in SSES activities
- Analysing metrics connected to individual marketing activities
- Developing and curating brand awareness
- Overseeing departmental budget
- Overseeing team members
Who do we think you are?
It´s important that you are passionate about entrepreneurship and that you have great knowledge about marketing in general and are up-to-date with the latest trends. You feel comfortable with the usual social media platforms and know how to perform paid advertising and how to apply best practices. You are highly creative with great writing skills as well as analytical abilities. You are organized in your routine and project planning. You are detail oriented and meticulous given that you´ll be the final approver. We also see that you are a social and curious teamplayer that enjoys building relationships.
To succeed in this position, we see that you meet the following criteria:
- Proactive and independent
- Growth-oriented, you like to measure engagement and set KPIs
- Have proven digital design skills such as Adobe suite etc
- Native or fluent in written and oral English
- 1 year of team management experience
- Preferably 5 years of digital marketing and digital design experience
- Excellent eye for design and writing
What is Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship?
The Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship (SSES) is an interdisciplinary nonprofit collaboration of leading universities (Karolinska Institutet, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm School of Economics, University College of Art, Crafts & Design (Konstfack), Royal College of Music, and Stockholm University). It offers curricular and extracurricular activities to its participants in order to facilitate entrepreneurship across universities, disciplines and challenges. Today, the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship is one of the leading institutions of entrepreneurship education in higher education in the world.
Form of employment
This is a full-time recruitment with 6 months probation.
Start: As soon as possible. Remote work is possible. Local is preferred.
Application: Please include your CV, cover letter and portfolio of design work.
The Place är Sveriges enda Worklife Partner
För dig som söker nytt jobb är The Place din trygga punkt. I just denna rekrytering sköter våra kompetenta rekryteringskonsulter processen, från intervju till anställningserbjudande. Sedan blir du anställd av kundföretaget. Vi är stolta över våra fina samarbeten med en stor mängd intressanta och spännande företag – och det innebär ju många karriärmöjligheter för dig!
The Place är en rekryterings- och kompetenspartner som funnits över 30 år.
Vi tar avstånd från den traditionella bemanningsbranschen där kortsiktiga lösningar och människor reducerade till siffror blivit norm. I oss får du en Worklife Partner, vare sig du är kandidat, medarbetare eller kund.