Project Management Officer to Pharmetheus
Pharmetheus is looking for a Project Management Officer based in Stockholm or Uppsala.
As Project Management Officer at Pharmetheus you will lead a team of Project Coordinators. Your main responsibility will be to set up, lead and develop the company´s Project Management Office. The position is new and as such you are responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the project management methodology, monitoring the project portfolio, and organizing project resource management. You will be a part of the Business Operations team and work closely with other departments within the organization and you report to the Business Operations Leader/CFO.
This is a full-time job, based in Stockholm or Uppsala, with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely. It is a direct recruitment to the company, with an initial six months probationary period. The corporate language is English, and the preferred start date is as soon as possible.
Main tasks & responsibilities
As a Project Management Officer at Pharmetheus you will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain project management methodology including documents.
- Monitor the status of ongoing projects and keep track of plans, budget, deliverables, and dependencies.
- Organize project resource management and support project leaders.
- Problem solving project management-related-issues.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders regarding the project portfolio.
- Analyze and report on specific risks associated with projects.
- Lead and support your team of Project Coordinators.
To thrive and succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- Bachelor´s degree (B.Sc.) in a relevant field.
- Minimum five years of experience in project management including setting up or working within a Project Management Office.
- Previous experience of being a Line Manager or similar.
- Excellent planning and organizing capability.
- Experience of interacting and coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred experience from a knowledge intensive consultancy business.
- Preferred experience in Scrum processes or similar techniques.
For the role as a Project Management Officer, we are looking for an organized, service minded team player. To be successful in this role you need to have excellent communication and multitasking skills and have a problem-solving-mindset. You also have a strong personal engagement combined with a strong business focus. You are a person with a great sense of responsibility, dedicated to meeting deadlines. You have a structured, analytical, and detail-oriented mindset.
Does it sound like a match for you? Send in your application as soon as possible. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, and the recruitment process can finish before the deadline.
Pharmetheus is a global pharmacometrics consultancy company, focused on applying quantitative approaches to support drug development decisions in all clinical development phases and in most therapeutic areas. We take great pride in being a reliable and effective collaboration partner to all our clients, offering a workplace where the atmosphere is characterized by a high level of flexibility and a great team spirit. We always aim for equality and value creativity and diversity. Our highly skilled and enthusiastic team brings considerable value to clients and partners, with the aim of improving patients´ lives.
Pharmetheus has a team of currently more than 80 affiliates in various countries globally, and we continue to grow. Pharmetheus´ main premise is in Uppsala, Sweden. Our physical footprint stretches beyond Uppsala through our office network in Stockholm, Basel, Paris, Utrecht and home office networks in Europe and North America.
Read more about us - Pharmetheus
The Place is Sweden´s only Worklife Partner
In this particular recruitment, The Place manages the recruitment process, from interview to job offer. You will then be hired by the client company. We are proud of our great partnerships with a large number of interesting and exciting companies - and that means many career opportunities for you! The Place is a recruitment and skills partner that has been around for over 30 years.
We distance ourselves from the traditional staffing industry where short-term solutions and people reduced to numbers have become the norm. In us you get a Worklife Partner, whether you are a candidate, an employee or a client.