Quality Coordinator to World Courier in Arlandastad
Are you World Courier´s new Quality Coordinator? Apply as soon as possible, we´re looking forward to hear from you!
Take this fantastic opportunity to join World Courier and the Nordic team as their new Quality Coordinator, who will be responsible for both Sweden and Norway. You will report to the Regional Quality Managers and work with Sweden and Norway.
The main responsibilities are:
- Customer Audits: preparation for and co - hosting the audits and coordinating implementation of audit findings as required.
- Internal process improvement: ensuring compliance with World Courier´s SOPs and with local regulations by assisting the offices to find the most efficient solutions to meet the requirements.
- Customer complaints: responsible for root cause analysis (CAPA) management process. From- initiation, review, following up the implementation of action and assessment of effectiveness.
- Quality questionnaires: timely and accurate completion of customer questionnaires.
- Quality agreements/ service agreements: review and coordination of review by other departments, implementation of agreed terms as required.
- Vendor management: assisting in vendor assessment by coordinating completion of internal and external quality questionnaires, assisting vendor audits and ensuring the findings and documentation are timely actioned.
- Provide QA Support to clients, colleagues and management: timely and accurately answering QA queries, frequent communications with local, regional and global management.
The position is based in our office in Arlandastad, but frequent travel to our office in Norway will be required. The employment will be directly with World Courier, but all questions about the position will be answered of The Place.
Following qualifications is preferable for the position:
- Minimum 1 year work experience is required, preferably in a customer facing role and working experience in Quality environment
- Basic understanding of Quality Management processes (e.g. ISO 9001) is desirable
- Diploma/Bachelor´s Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- English and Swedish skills, both written and verbal. Understand written and verbal Norwegian
- ISO Internal Auditor Course or its equivalent
- Experience from working with Good Distribution Practice or Good Manufacturing practice is qualifying
This role is suitable for a high caliber candidate who is driven and proactive. We are looking for a person that is confident in speaking and presenting to a varied audience and who have strong communication skills in both written and verbal English. You can perform to high standards under pressure and have the ability to multitask and work independently as well as in a team.
Since our founding in 1969, the content of the packages we deliver has changed quite a bit. But one thing remains the same – how we earn your trust. For nearly half a century, we´ve built a reputation as the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world through our unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution.
With nearly 50 years of experience and tailoring world-class logistics programs, we understand that partnering with you demands a complete understanding of – and alignment with – your business goals. That´s why industry-leading companies across healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, oil and gas, high tech, aircraft-on-ground, food and more choose World Courier as their trusted logistics partner.