We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial approach! Another key success factor is that you are a strong teamplayer.
Our customer has been a trusted partner to electronics and display manufacturers worldwide for over 40 years. Headquartered in Sweden, they are a global organization with subsidiaries, agents and distributors in more than 50 countries. This ensures that we have a deep market understanding and can provide rapid support for all their customers who rely on efficient production.
To be successful in this role we believe that you are able to balance technical and commercial skills. As Business Controller you will play a vital role in proactively driving the business towards profitable growth and securing a financial perspective throughout the organization. We believe that you have previous experience from working as Business Controller, preferably within manufacturing industry, and value being part of a strong, business minded and sociable team.
We are looking for a self employed consultant or a consultant to be employed by us @ ThePlace, Start date: June 14.
What You Will Do
- Leading regular business follow-up, ensuring budget/forecast accuracy, flagging risks and opportunities and mitigation plans at an early stage.
- Secure financial processes to maximize customer specific profitability, sales planning and efficiency, project/product profitability and commercially sound business decisions
- Support the business in driving priorities and lead opportunities by providing business analysis and reporting, generating forecasting data for strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Secure follow up, reporting and analysis of full Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow responsibility for the Division, which will form the basis for Mycronic´s official forward looking reporting
- Create stable business control processes and enable follow up
- Develop and lead Divisional Business Control one-way of working, best practice and networking
- Follow up actual to financial budget/forecast with department managers.
- Evaluate new business opportunities.
- Secure follow up, reporting and analysis of the R&D organization
- Secure follow up, reporting and analysis of Operations (Production)
- Work closely with stakeholders within the Mycronic Group while also act as team member in the Group business control team, reporting to Head of Group Business Control.
- Drive improvement projects
- Execute ad-hoc analysis based on organizational needs
- Our BI system is QlikView why experience with QlikView is meriting
- Our ERP system is M3 why experience with M3 is meriting
- Experience with building reports and actively working with masterdata is key
- Experienced user in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications are key
- Experience working with producing and R&D companies is meriting
To be successful in this role we see that you have:
- 5 years of work experience, with at least 3 years within business controlling. Broad knowledge of financial and business principles and processes.
- University degree in Finance, Engineering or Business. Management/Administration.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Excited to explain how to understand and use information in a profit and loss report.
- Experience with driving own projects in a matrix organization
- Team-oriented with a strong ability to collaborate.
- Analytical and thorough with high attention to details.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change.
- Self-starter with a solutions driven approach.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English, verbal and in writing.