Technical Customer Care Representative with Slovak and English skills? Look here!
We have gotten the grand honor to find a Slovak & English-speaking Technical Customer Care Representative for Easypark. This is a 6 month long consultancy assignment, full-time with start in October. You will be employed by us at The Place as a consultant but will work at Easypark. After 6 months, the intention is that you´ll be employed by Easypark.
Do you like to provide great Customer Experience?
We are looking for you who always puts the customer first and has a feeling for providing a professional Customer Experience. You are a social and outgoing team player who likes working independently in a high-paced, always changing environment. You are curious and thorough and eager to challenge yourself, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things to develop and grow. You have the ability to reflect over things you do well and things you find challenging and that you would like to improve. Feedback is something you welcome, humbleness is a keyword.
As a Technical Customer Service Representative, you will contribute through:
- Supporting our B2C and B2B customers through the channels that are applied in the best way possible such as Phone, E-mail and Social Media
- Actively work with onboarding of customers, customer loyalty and winback
- Administrative tasks including documentation, data maintenance and various projects to support the development of the EasyPark service
- Working closely with our Slovakian partners, the cities and companies managing parking in Slovakia
- Implementing the Easypark system by configuring, maintaining and supporting sold products and services for our partners.
- Configuration, mapping and quality assurance of the parking areas
To fit in and succeed in the role as a Technical Customer Care Representative we see that you:
- Have previously shown eagerness to provide excellent service and help customers
- Are motivated by working towards goals together with your colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Ability to understand the technical and commercial context in detail.
- Ability to quickly understand the partner´s and customers´ needs
- Slovak and English language fluency is required. Swedish is not required.
Start: October 1st
Working hours: Full time 100%, 8-17.
A word from our client:
"At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That is why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate, and plan parking."
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enriching journey.
EasyPark offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing, fast-paced tech-driven company categorized by entrepreneurship, innovation, and high ambitions. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
The Place – Where happy work happens
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! As a coworker at The Place you´ll be offered a competence network, mentorship and safe conditions. The Place is your Worklife Partner, and we´re interested in following and developing your worklife over time.
Perks of being a coworker at The Place:
- An assigned job agent who, together with you, looks at development opportunities
- Committed and modern leadership
- Collective agreement with pension savings, parental pay, etc.
- Preventive care
- Special offers
- Network meetings
- Competence development
Sökord: kundservice, kundtjänst, merförsäljning, Easypark, mail, telefon, slovakiska