As a Customer Care Representative, you are part of a team of friendly colleagues in an international environment. Together you are responsible for giving customers a professional service with high availability and flexibility. You will work towards the Slovenian market, primarily with consumers but also with corporate customers. You work in EasyParks premises in Värtahamnen close to different commuting options. The job is full time (8-17) and will start in september. This is initially a consultancy assignment for six months where you are employed as a consultant through The Place. The intention is then to extend the assignment or you move over to a continued employment directly at EasyPark.
As a Customer Service Representative, the main tasks are as follows:
- Support EasyParks B2C and B2B customers through the channels that are applied in the best way possible such as phone, E-mail, and social media
- Actively work with onboarding of customers, customer loyalty and winback
- Administrative tasks including documentation, data maintenance and various projects to support development of the EasyPark service
To fit in and succeed in the role as a Customer Care Representative we see that you:
- Have previously showed eagerness to provide excellent service and help customers
- Are motivated by working towards goals together with your colleagues
- Fluent skills in Slovenian in both speech and writing
- Thorough knowledge of English
We are looking for you who has a genuine interest for Customer Care and likes working in a high pace. You are an independent, thorough and social teamplayer with a feeling for a professional Customer Experience. You are curious and likes to challenge yourself, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things to develop and grow. You have the ability to reflect over things you do well and things you could do better. Feedback is something you welcome and humbleness is a keyword.
A word from our customer:
"At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That is why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate, and plan parking."
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enriching journey.
EasyPark offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing, fast-paced tech-driven
company categorized by entrepreneurship, innovation, and high ambitions.
The Place – Where happy work happens
Does it sound like this job is for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! As a coworker at The Place you´ll be offered a competence network, mentorship and safe conditions. The Place is your Worklife Partner, and we´re interested in following and developing your worklife over time.
Perks of being a coworker at The Place:
- An assigned job agent who, together with you, looks at development opportunities
- Committed and modern leadership
- Collective agreement with pension savings, parental pay, etc.
- Preventive care
- Special offers
- Network meetings
- Competence development
Nyckelord: customer service, customer care, kundservice, slovenska, customer care representative, Stockholm