This is your chance to be part of an international environment and join a rapidly growing company which will provide a challenging and rewarding role with amazing career opportunities!
Willa is a global remote-first early-stage fintech startup backed by the best investors in our space. When joining this passionate and excellent team, distributed across the U.S. and Europe (co-headquartered in Los Angeles and Stockholm), you will be a key player in attracting and recruiting new talent. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your contribution to Willa´s forthcoming success is significant, since Willa knows that a company is only as great as the people working there. You will be shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive, and contribute with their uniqueness.
This is a direct recruitment to Willa Pay where The Place is responsible for the recruitment process. The extent of the position is full-time and will start in August, after the summer holidays or as soon as we find the perfect candidate.
Willa is solving the biggest pain point when the world is shifting over to a freelance economy. With the Willa App, freelancers and online creators can request payments and get paid instantly and without paperwork and admin. Willa´s success depends on their ability to build world-class products and technology together. At Willa they don´t believe in traditional hierarchy rather key functions with clear lines of communication as everyone is being recognized for their part to play in the success of the business.
The Role and What You´ll Do
As much as the Willa team enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team located in different time zones across Europe and the U.S. As Willa´s Talent Acquisition Specialist you will team up with the Willa Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, to support with hirings to the different teams. As all Willa teams are growing you will be hiring broad talent, from tech to product and business development and more.
The main tasks of the position are as follows:
- Being responsible of the recruitment process from start to finish, acting as facilitator, first point of contact for candidates and project managing all hiring steps in timely manner
- Building and maintaining a network with relevant potential candidates
- Identifying and attending suitable events from an employment branding perspective
- Ensuring an impeccable experience for all Willa´s candidates, regardless of if they get the job or not
- Being part of and collaborating with the Willa People team
Skills and Qualifications
To fit in and succeed in the role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist we see that you have:
- At least 3-5 years´ experience from working with recruitment processes from start to finish (doesn´t hurt if you are more experienced than that, Willa is confident they´ll still be able to offer growth opportunities and trying on new approaches)
- The ability to keep track of many things and processes at the same time and work autonomously
- The ability to - within the identified hiring process - independently set up your own workflow that puts the candidate experience in focus, e.g candidate feedback and executing on the different steps in timely manner
- The ability to foresee next steps and actions needed to be taken and acting proactively
- Fluent knowledge of English in both writing and speaking
Who You Are
We highly value who you are and believe that you are:
- A forward thinking-person, not afraid to advise, coach and share best practices with hiring managers and other stakeholders to ensure making the right hiring decisions
- Passionate about people and understanding that what is just a normal day at work for you, may be a life changing experience for someone else
- Not only taking into consideration what a candidate can offer the company but also what the company can do for the candidate
- Sharing the Willa philosophy that working with recruitment is far from just filling a number of vacancies – it´s about shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive and contribute with their uniqueness
The Willa Values
Be yourself - We like games, but we don´t play games. We want you because of your skills, your traits, and your quirks. We try, we fail, we conquer, and we admit mistakes.
Be empathic - We treat ourselves and our community with respect and an open heart. We treat all people equally, and we are respectful.
Be reliable - We take responsibility for our actions and hold others accountable for theirs. We are not afraid of taking risks, and we speak our minds.
Please, add chili flakes - Changing the world requires something different. Different ways of thinking. Different ways of behaving. A different team.
Start: As soon as we find our perfect candidate
Extent: Full-time, 100%
Location: Fully remote, however as team Willa is very social, prepare for meet ups in LA, summer party in Sthlm and other team-gatherings in Europe as well as the U.S.
Are you the colleague Willa have been waiting for? If so, please don´t hesitate to send in your application - in English - as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously – and there is a chance that the position can be filled before the last application date. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Place är Sveriges enda Worklife Partner
För dig som söker nytt jobb är The Place din trygga punkt. I just denna rekrytering sköter våra kompetenta rekryteringskonsulter processen, från intervju till anställningserbjudande. Sedan blir du anställd av kundföretaget. Vi är stolta över våra fina samarbeten med en stor mängd intressanta och spännande företag – och det innebär ju många karriärmöjligheter för dig!
The Place är en rekryterings- och kompetenspartner som funnits över 30 år.
Vi tar avstånd från den traditionella bemanningsbranschen där kortsiktiga lösningar och människor reducerade till siffror blivit norm. I oss får du en Worklife Partner, vare sig du är kandidat, medarbetare eller kund.
Sökord: Talent Acquisition, Rekrytering, Rekryterare, Recruiter, Rekryteringskonsult, Recruitment Consultant