Ciao! We are now looking for a serviceminded person who speaks Italian fluently. Is that you? If so, we are really excited to tell you that we may have the perfect job for you!
We have gotten the grand honor to find a new Italian-speaking Customer Care Representative for EasyPark. This assignment is for six months, full time (8-17), with good opportunities for extension or takeover.
Who we think you are:
You are someone who goes out of their way to provide a professional Customer Experience. You always put the customer first! It´s important that you enjoy working in a flexible and high-paced environment. We also believe that you´re social and nice to those around you. In short: you are a team player! You would describe yourself as curious and thorough, and you are eager to challenge yourself, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things to develop and grow. You can reflect over things you do well and things you find challenging and that you would like to improve. Feedback is something you welcome, and humbleness is a keyword.
As a Customer Service Representative, the main tasks are as follows:
- Support EasyParks B2C and B2B customers through the channels that are applied in the best way possible such as phone, E-mail, and social media
- Actively work with onboarding of customers, customer loyalty and winback
- Administrative tasks including documentation, data maintenance and various projects to support development of the EasyPark service
To fit in and succeed in the role as a Customer Care Representative we see that you:
- Have previously showed eagerness to provide excellent service and help customers
- Are motivated by working towards goals together with your colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills in Italian
- Thorough knowledge of English
- Other language skills are meritorious
A word from our customer:
"At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That is why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate, and plan parking."
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enriching journey.
EasyPark offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing, fast-paced tech-driven
company categorized by entrepreneurship, innovation, and high ambitions. Sounds interesting?"
The Place – Where happy work happens
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Great! If you get this job, you will also be a part of The Place! As a coworker at The Place you´ll be offered a competence network, mentorship and safe conditions. The Place is your Worklife Partner, and we´re interested in following and developing your worklife over time.
Perks of being a coworker at The Place:
- An assigned job agent who, together with you, looks at development opportunities
- Committed and modern leadership
- Collective agreement with pension savings, parental pay, etc.
- Preventive care
- Special offers
- Network meetings
- Competence development
Sökord: kundservice, kundtjänst, merförsäljning, Easypark, mail, telefon, italienska